​Report a natural gas leak

  • ​To report a suspected natural gas leak, immediately leave, go to a safe location, call 911 and then call 800-227-1376.

R​​​eport a payment made

  • ​Report a payment made at an authorized payment center.

  • You may file a claim if you believe that CenterPoint Energy may have some responsibility for causing a loss you have experienced, or if you would like to report damage to CenterPoint Energy facilities caused by a third party.