Stronger together, the merger of CenterPoint and Vectren represents a significant step toward our vision to lead the nation in delivering energy, service and value.
We’ve created an energy delivery company with electric and natural gas utility businesses and competitive energy businesses that benefit our shareholders, customers, employees and communities.
The strength is in the numbers:
- Operate electric and natural gas utility businesses in eight states
- Competitive energy businesses’ footprint in more than 20 states
- Serve more than 7 million metered customers
- Assets totaling nearly $33 billion
- Approximately 9,600 employees
The combined company uses the ticker symbol “CNP” on the New York Stock Exchange, and our company headquarters remains in Houston.
Natural gas utilities operations and Indiana electric operations are headquartered in Evansville, Indiana.