This program is funded by CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric and is offered at no cost to participants. Our Schools and Non-Profit Efficiency Program provides technical assistance including energy performance benchmarking, energy master planning workshops and vendor-neutral equipment recommendations.
The cash incentives provided in this program are eligible for renovation, new construction and maintenance projects resulting in reduced energy consumption for:
- Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Motors and Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
- Window Film
- Roofing (Retrofit Only)
- Custom Projects (require Measurement and Verification)
Eligible Participants can also receive free technical assistance including:
- Energy-use benchmarks
- An Energy Master Plan to help manage energy costs in your building(s)
- Cost-effective project ideas and funding sources
- Communications support to promote energy-savings accomplishments
Terms and conditions apply.
The Schools and Non-Profit Efficiency Program promotes energy efficiency upgrades at K-12 public schools, private schools, higher education, places of worship, and non-profits through incentives and technical assistance. This program is available to non-residential customers within the CenterPoint Energy Houston Electric service territory.
We're here to help
CenterPoint Energy partners with a contractor to implement this program. As part of the program, a CenterPoint Energy Program Manager can help verify your eligibility, discuss documentation requirements, provide you with assistance and move your projects through to completion.
Questions? Contact CNPEE@CenterPointEnergy.com.