Lakeville – Ipava Avenue
Click here to see the crews’ progress
- If you contact CenterPoint Energy for any questions, please reference the project’s name or number 96375442.
Upcoming and current closuresThe following closures will allow Michels Corporation to replace the large-diameter natural gas steel main. During this time, Q3 Contracting will restore the affected roads to traffic before reopening them.
Kenrick Avenue from Maple Island Road to Dunkin' Donuts
Beginning on Monday, September 19 and lasting for approximately six weeks, the following two traffic changes will occur on Kenrick Avenue:
- Southbound traffic will be closed on Kenrick Avenue from Maple Island Road to Dunkin’ Donuts. During this time, northbound traffic will remain open, while southbound traffic will be detoured from Crystal Lake Road to Interstate 35 and to County Road 46.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained on Kenrick Avenue from County Road 46 to Kenrick Loop. By then, the closure of northbound Kenrick Avenue in this area will have been opened.
What will CenterPoint Energy do?From mid-April into fall 2022, CenterPoint Energy’s authorized contractors will work in Lakeville along the following streets:
- Maple Island Road from Buck Hill to 162nd Street W.
- 165th Street W. from Maple Island Road to Ipava Avenue
- Ipava Avenue from 165th Street W. to 202nd Street W.
- 202nd Street W. and 205th Street W. from Ipava Avenue to Kenrick Avenue
- Kenrick Avenue from 205th Street W. to 215th Street W.
While Michels Corporation will replace large-diameter natural gas steel main, Q3 Contracting will restore the areas affected by construction.
Thank you to all who attended the virtual meeting!
On Tuesday, March 15, beginning at 6:00 p.m.
, CenterPoint Energy hosted a virtual Microsoft Teams meeting with a short presentation and a Q&A session to answer questions about the project. A copy of the PowerPoint presentation is provided in this link here
. We appreciate your attendance and hope that we answered your questions.