When it comes to your home's heating system, "waiting for a break" is a potentially high-cost, stressful approach to heating maintenance.
The Heating Tune-up plan offers you a value-driven way to help:
- Maximize your heating system efficiency
- Reduce the chance of a breakdown
- Help extend its life
$4.99/month1, the 18-point Heating Tune-Up plan from HomeServe provides a thorough, maintenance check of your heating system from a local, licensed contractor you can trust. To get started, simply sign into My Account and then enroll in the
optional Heating Tune-Up plan*.
Why Use a Tune-up Plan for Preventive Heating System Maintenance?
With a Heating Tune-Up you get these benefits:
- Affordable, budget friendly maintenance
- Trusted local, licensed and insured contractors
What is Covered
- Check thermostat operation
- Check system temperature split
- Check voltage and amperage to all motors
- Inspect disconnect
- Inspect fuses
- Inspect wiring
- Inspect contactors
- Inspect relays
- Inspect pressure controls
- Inspect electrical safety circuits
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for dirt buildup
- Inspect bearings
- Inspect burners
- Inspect duct seal at unit
- Inspect secure panels
- Clean condensate line, burner (if necessary)
- Replace filter (customer supplied replacement filter)
- Run and test system
Enrollment in the Heating Tune-Up plan is totally
optional and it can be combined with a heating and cooling repair plan.