Keep Your Home Warm all Winter with Repair Coverage
Help protect yourself from the high costs and chilly discomfort of boiler, furnace or electric heating system covered repairs with the Heating System repair plan.
When a heating system breaks down, it usually leaves the homeowner scrambling to find a specialized HVAC technician and pay a big repair bill. Average costs and repairs may include:
- $619* to repair blower motor and wheel
- $279* to repair fan/limit control switch
- $467* to repair gas valve
For just $13.99/month, the Heating System repair plan provides:
- Up to $1,500 of annual coverage*
- Local, licensed and insured experts on standby
- 24-hour repair hotline with priority status
Also, your heating repair plan includes
multiple service calls - up to the annual $1,500 benefit - and a
one-year guarantee on all covered repairs!
To get started, simply sign into My Account and then enroll in the Heating System repair plan coverage for your home.
What is Covered?
The home Heating System repair plan covers most parts of a standard natural gas, propane, or electric heating system damaged from normal wear and tear:
- Air scoops and aquastat
- Barometric damper
- Blower motors and assembly
- Belts and pulleys
- Circuit boards and circulators
- ECO safeties, fan and limit controls
- Fusible links and gas valves
- Induced draft motor and blower
- Low water cutoff
- Main and pilot burners
- Pilots, thermocouples and pressure switch
- Regulator valves and relays
- Spill switches and transformers
Like all heating and cooling repair plans, enrollment in the Heating System repair plan is optional.