Staying Cool is Crucial in the Texas Heat
Cooling system breakdowns are difficult to predict, and the responsibility may fall on the homeowner to find a specialized HVAC technician and pay costly repair bills.
Don’t wait until it breaks. Help protect yourself from the high costs and discomfort of A/C repairs with the optional Cooling System coverage repair plan.
Starting at just $8.49/month1 for a single A/C unit, and $21.99/month2 for two units, you’ll have a trusted team of local experts on standby to quickly and expertly restore comfort to your home. And you can rest assured: No charges for covered repairs up to annual benefit amount.
Full benefits include:
- Up to $1,750 in annual covered repairs per cooling system unit*
- Repairs performed by local, licensed and insured contractors
- Multiple service calls up to your benefit amount
- 24-hour repair hotline available 365 days a year
- Priority repair status
- One-year guarantee on all covered repairs
To get started, simply sign into My Account and then enroll in the Cooling System repair plan.
What is Covered?
Our Cooling System repair plan coverage includes the following electric central air conditioning system parts damaged from normal wear and tear:
- Capacitors and circuit boards
- Internal fuses or breakers
- Condensate pumps
- Condenser motors and fans
- Contactor switches and delay timers
- Fan controls, relays and filter dryers
- High and low pressure switches
- Limit controls
- Refrigerant, up to 1 lb. (excluding maintenance recharges)
- Relays, transformers and valves