Replacement of an exterior water line or sewer/septic line can cost thousands of dollars.* Average costs* and repairs may include:
- $2,661* to replace a water service line
- $5,054* to replace a sewer/septic line
- $1,315* to replace a collapsed section of a sewer/septic line
Help Be Protected When Underground Lines Break
Help protect your finances against the high cost of repairing or replacing an exterior water line or sewer/septic lines.
For just $17.99/month, the Premier Exterior Line Care Coverage from HomeServe gives you:
- Up to $7,000 of coverage per call per line*
- Up to $1,000 per covered repair for additional restoration*
- $0 deductible for covered repairs
- 24-hour repair service hotline
- Local, licensed, and insured technicians
Also, this premier exterior line protection allows
multiple service calls, up to the $7,000 benefit limit per call per line with up to $1,000 per covered repair for restoration, and includes a
one-year guarantee on all covered repairs! To get started, simply sign into My Account and then enroll in the optional Premier Exterior Line Care Coverage Plan.
What is Covered?
The Premier Exterior Line Care Coverage Plan covers normal wear and tear to the water line from your home's outer wall to your property boundary or well casing and the sewer/septic line running from your home’s outer wall to your property boundary or septic connection.
Premier Exterior Line Care Coverage includes:
- Locating the blockage or collapse
- Excavation to expose pipe
- Pipe replacement or repair
- Repair or replacement of seals and joints
- Fitting external valves
- Pipe cutting
Like all the gas and plumbing repair plans, enrollment in Premier Exterio Line Care Coverage is optional.