Your home has a complex network of plumbing and drainage pipes, valves and drains. Because this network is hidden behind walls or under floors, it makes a failure almost impossible to predict. Blocked sinks or toilet drains, burst pipes or other breakdowns can be inconvenient and stressful and lead to costly repairs. Average costs* and repairs may include:
- $181* to repair a leaking wax seal
- $259* to repair a leaking supply pipe to the hot water heater
- $248* to repair/replace a burst interior water pipe
- $203* to clear a blocked drain
Help Be Protected When Plumbing and Drainage Lines Break
Help protect your finances against the high cost of repairing or replacing a partially or permanently blocked or leaking system pipe that carry fresh water and wastewater inside your home.
For just $22.99/month, the Interior Plumbing and Drainage System Coverage from HomeServe gives you:
- Up to $5,000 in annual coverage for covered repairs*
- Up to $2,500 per call (2 calls/year)
- Repairs performed by local, licensed and insured contractors
- 24-hour repair hotline available 365 days a year
Also, this interior plumbing and drainage protection allows 2 service calls
, up to the $2,500 benefit limit per call, and includes a
on all covered repairs! To get started, simply sign into My Account and then enroll in
Interior Plumbing and Drainage System Coverage.
What is Covered?
The Interior Plumbing and Drainage System Coverage covers normal wear and tear to system pipes that carry fresh water and wastewater inside your home. Interior Plumbing and Drainage includes:
- Leaking supply pipe to hot water heater
- Repair/replace burst interior water pipe
- Leaking wax seal
- Broken water valve causing unstoppable water flow
- Blocked drain
Like all the gas and plumbing repair plans, enrollment in Interior Plumbing and Drainage System Coverage is