Save energy and money while keeping your home comfortable with CenterPoint Energy heating system rebates. Take advantage of great savings with residential furnace and boiler rebates on high efficiency home heating appliances.
|Forced-air furnace replacement||96% or higher AFUE||$400|
|94% - 95.9% AFUE ||$300|
|92% - 93.9% AFUE||$150|
|91% or higher AFUE||$500|
|85% - 90.9% AFUE||$300|
Single Vertical Package Unit ||≥ 90% thermal efficiency|| $150|
Combination Unit - Tankless water|
heater and air handler replacement
|.87% UEF or higher||$1,000|
|Wi-Fi enabled programmable||$25|
IMPORTANT THERMOSTAT REBATE PROCESSING REQUIREMENT
You will need to provide what type of thermostat was removed before the new thermostat was installed. Enter the old type on the rebate form.
- Wi-Fi enabled programmable
- N/A (new construction)
- You, the customer, can install the thermostat or your heating professional can and you will still receive a rebate.
- Used with natural gas furnaces for primary heat
- Currently manufactured:
list of eligible thermostat models
- Limit one thermostat rebate per service address
- Rebate cannot exceed the purchase price of the thermostat
Submitting your rebate form
Terms and Conditions.
Buy and install the best qualifying heating system for your home between Jan. 1 - Dec. 31.
- Online submission: Have your heating dealer submit a rebate application for your installation (including electronic copy of the dated invoice) through our online rebate processing system. You will receive your rebate faster if your dealer submits the application on your behalf through the
dealer-only rebate processing system.
- Paper submission: Your dealer should complete and return a paper application if they don't submit the rebate application online. As with the online submission, a copy of the dated invoice must be included.
Heating System Rebate Form (PDF)
Allow up to 12 weeks for rebate processing from the time that CenterPoint Energy receives the complete rebate application.
Note: This rebate offer is only available for Minnesota residential heating customers who receive natural gas service from CenterPoint Energy. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis.