Submit Online Rebate
Cash for customers - replacement of a natural gas heating system or new construction
|Forced-air furnace||95% AFUE or higher||$400|
|Forced-air furnace||90% to 94.9% AFUE||$300|
|Hydronic heating system||82% AFUE or higher||$300|
|Wi-Fi learning (Smart)||$75|
Must be installed in home with natural gas furnace as primary heating source
- Can be installed by a dealer with our without a heating system installation
- Or, can be purchased and installed by customer
- The thermostat must have additional energy savings and customer engagement features. List of
- Must be Wi-Fi learning, internet capable and currently manufactured
Cash for Dealers
Receive a $50 dealer incentive for each qualifying heating system rebate processed listing your company as the dealer. In order for CenterPoint Energy to issue ongoing incentive payments to dealers, we must have a current copy of your Form W-9 on file. Contact
RebateAccounting@CenterPointEnergy.com with questions.
How the Program Works
- Review the
Terms & Conditions.
- Work with your customers to determine the best heating system for their home or business that qualifies for a rebate. Install the furnace between Jan. 1 – Dec. 31 and submit the rebate application by Dec. 31.
- Complete an
online rebate application for your customers and builders. You may also apply for a thermostat installed with qualifying heating system in the same online form.
Submit Online Rebate
Customers will receive their rebate faster if you submit the rebate through the dealer-only rebate processing system. If your company chooses to use paper applications, access the fill and print rebate form here.
- You'll need to attach an electronic copy of the dated sales invoice to your online application. Review the Terms and Conditions for invoice and proof of purchase requirements.
- Customers and builders need to allow 12 weeks for rebate processing from the time that CenterPoint Energy received the completed rebate application.
Please note: This rebate offer is only available for Mississippi customers who receive natural gas service from CenterPoint Energy. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis.