Submit Online Rebate
Cash for customers - replacement of a natural gas heating system or new construction
|Forced-air furnace||95% AFUE or higher||$400|
|Forced-air furnace||90% to 94.9% AFUE||$300|
|Hydronic heating system||82% AFUE or higher||$300|
- The thermostat must have additional energy savings and customer engagement features. Examples of
- Rebate cannot exceed purchase price of the product
- Must be installed in home with natural gas furnace as primary heating source
- Refurbished models are not eligible for this rebate
- Must be programmable, internet capable and currently manufactured
Cash for Dealers
Receive a $50 dealer incentive for each qualifying heating system rebate processed listing your company as the installer. In order for CenterPoint Energy to issue ongoing incentive payments to dealers, we must have a current copy of your Form W-9 on file.
How the Program Works
- Review the
Terms & Conditions.
- Work with your customers to determine the best heating system for their home or business that qualifies for a rebate. Install the furnace between Jan. 1 – Dec. 31 and submit the rebate application by Dec. 31.
- Complete an
online rebate application for your customers and builders.
Submit Online Rebate
Thermostat Rebate form (PDF)
If you are submitting a rebate for a smart thermostat, please use the rebate form below.
- Attach an electronic copy of the dated sales invoice to the online application. The invoice must include customer name, install date, brand, complete model number, serial number and applicable efficiency rating.
- We'll mail a rebate check to your customer or builder within eight weeks of receiving the completed rebate application.
Please note: This rebate offer is only available for Mississippi customers who receive natural gas service from CenterPoint Energy. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis.
Some utility rebates are taxable under Internal Revenue Service rules. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to limit any rebate and conduct on-site inspection of installed equipment. All decisions by CenterPoint Energy regarding energy savings, cost savings, rebate amounts and approvals are final. CenterPoint Energy cannot guarantee energy savings and does not rebate equipment installed under warranty replacement.