Submit Online Rebate
Cash For Customers
For replacement of existing equipment
|Forced-air furnace-replacement||92% to 93.9% AFUE||$150|
|94% to 95.9% AFUE||$300|
|96% or higher AFUE||$400|
|Boiler||83.5% to 90.9% AFUE||$300 |
|91% or higher AFUE||$500|
Combination Unit - Tankless water heater + air handler unit||.87% UEF or greater tankless + air handler|| $400|
|Wi-Fi enabled programmable||$25|
For new construction
| Forced-air furnace - new construction||95% or higher AFUE||$350|
|92% to 94.9% AFUE||$50|
| Boiler||91% or higher AFUE/condensing boiler||$500|
|83.5% to 90.9% AFUE||$300 |
Combination Unit - Tankless water heater + air handler||.87% UEF or greater tankless + air handler||$250|
|Wi-Fi enabled programmable|
- Can be installed by a dealer with or without a heating system installation
- Or, can be purchased and installed by customer
- Must be programmable and currently manufactured:
examples of eligible thermostats
Cash for Dealers
$35 dealer incentive for each qualifying heating system rebate and
$5 for each qualifying Wi-Fi learning or Wi-Fi enabled thermostat (Basic programmable not eligible for incentive) processed listing your company as the dealer. In order for CenterPoint Energy to issue ongoing incentive payments to dealers, we must have a current copy of your Form W-9 on file. Contact
RebateAccounting@CenterPointEnergy.com with questions.
How the Program Works
- Work with your customers to determine the best heating system for their home that qualifies for a rebate. Install the furnace or boiler between Jan. 1 - Dec. 31 and submit the rebate application by Dec. 31.
- Complete an online rebate application for your customers and builders. First, please review the
Terms & Conditions, then access the
online rebate application. If you are submitting a rebate for a combination unit, please use our
Water Heater Rebate - Online Application.
Customers will receive their rebate faster if you submit the rebate through the
dealer-only rebate processing system. If you are not able to access the online rebate processing system, you may order paper rebate forms
Submit Online Rebate
- Note: You’ll need to attach an electronic copy of the dated sales invoice to your online application.
- We'll mail a rebate check to your customer or builder within eight weeks of receiving the completed rebate application.
Note: This rebate offer is only available to Minnesota residential homes served with natural gas from CenterPoint Energy. Rebates will be processed in the order that they were received and are paid on a first-come, first-served basis.