Build in substantial savings when you install a new high-efficiency natural gas heating system in your building. CenterPoint Energy rebates can help you enjoy a faster payback on your energy investment.
New construction or replacement of primary natural gas heating unit
|Forced-air furnace||90% to 94.9% AFUE||$300|
|Forced-air furnace||95% or higher AFUE||$400|
|Hydronic heating system||83.5% or higher AFUE||$300|
Rebates are rewarded on a first-come, first-served basis until funds are depleted. Rebate program funds are budgeted on an annual basis. Rebate amounts and availability are subject to approval by the Mississippi Public Service Commission.
How the program works
- Buy and install the best qualifying high-efficiency natural gas heating system for your home between Jan. 1 - Dec. 31.
- Fill in the interactive fields of the application and then print it. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on back of rebate application.
Heating System Rebate Form (PDF)
- Have your dealer sign the rebate application form.
- Attach a copy of your dated sales invoice that shows the details equipment purchased.
- Mail us the completed application, including required signatures, along with your dated sales invoice. Submit all requested paperwork by Dec. 31 in the calendar year of installation.
Heating System Rebate Program
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
- Receive your rebate check within eight weeks following the receipt of your completed application.
Please note: This rebate offer is only available for Mississippi customers who receive natural gas service from Center Point Energy. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis.
Some utility rebates are taxable under Internal Revenue Service rules. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to limit any rebate and conduct on-site inspection of installed equipment. All decisions by CenterPoint Energy regarding energy savings, cost savings, rebate amounts and approvals are final. CenterPoint Energy cannot guarantee energy savings and does not warrant rebated equipment.