Automatic payment with AutoPay makes bill paying simple.
Spend more time on your business and less time on paying bills with AutoPay. When you sign up for AutoPay, your monthly natural gas payment is deducted from your bank account on your due date each month. Enroll today and take one thing off your business’ to-do list.
Here’s how this free and secure service works:
- Your payment is automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account each month.
- You still receive an itemized CenterPoint Energy bill for your records.
- Your payments will be recorded on your bank statements.
- You can stop any withdrawal by notifying us three days before the scheduled withdrawal date.
- You may discontinue your participation in the AutoPay program at any time.
2 Ways to Easily Enroll
By Bill: Just sign and date the form on the back of your bill.
sign into My Account and enroll. Choose AutoPay under Billing & Payment options.
Note: Past Due Balances will draft 3 days after your application is processed. All of your future bills will be marked “DO NOT PAY – ACCOUNT WILL BE DRAFTED”