Heating System Rebates
Save Energy and Money While Keeping Your Home Comfortable
Replace your aging furnace or boiler with a high-efficiency model and CenterPoint Energy's heating system rebate program can provide rebates up to $500.
- Save money today and for years to come, with lower energy bills.
- Reduce your energy consumption as well as your impact on the environment.
|Forced-air furnace replacement||92% to 93.9% AFUE||$150|
|94% to 95.9% AFUE || $300|
|96% or higher AFUE||$400 |
|Forced-air furnace new construction||92% to 94.9%||$50|
|95% or higher AFUE||$350|
|Boiler||83.5% to 90.9% AFUE||$300|
|91% or higher AFUE ||$500 |
thermostat with any qualifying heating system
How the Program Works
- Buy and install the best qualifying heating system for your home between January 1 -December 31, 2016.
- Fill in the interactive fieldsof the application and then print it. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on back of rebate application.
Heating system with programmable thermostat:Download Rebate Form (PDF)
Heating system only:Download Rebate Form (PDF)
- Have your dealer sign the rebate application form.
- Attach a copy of your dated sales invoice that shows the detail of equipment purchased.
- Mail us the completed application, including required signatures, along with your dated sales invoice. Submit all requested paperwork by
December 31 in the calendar year of installation.
Heating System Rebate Program
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
- Receive your rebate check within six to eight weeks following the receipt of your completed application.
Please note: This rebate offer is only available for Minnesota residential heating customers who receive natural gas service from CenterPoint Energy. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis. Rebate applies to the new equipment listed and AFUE verified in the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) directory.