Woodland – Wayzata Bay Neighborhood
Scheduled Start Date: Spring 2021
Beginning this spring and lasting into the summer of 2021, CenterPoint Energy’s authorized contractors will work in Woodland along the following streets:
- Maplewood Road from Breezy Point Road to Maple Ridge Road and from Maplewood Circle E. to Spirit Knob Road
- Gale Road south of Maplewood Circle W.
- Shavers Lane east of Maplewood Road
- Woolsey Lane and Breezy Heights Road north of Breezy Point Road
- Maple Hill Road just west of County Road 101
- Stone Arch Road just west of McKenzie Point Road
While Michels Corporation will replace the natural gas main, connect the natural gas service lines to the new main, and move any inside residential meters outside, Q3 Contracting will restore the areas affected by Michels Corporation’s work. During this time, lane or parking closures may occur.
More details will be added closer to the project’s start date.