North Mankato - Pleasant View Drive Neighborhood
Scheduled Start Date: October 7, 2019
Where, when, and why is CenterPoint Energy performing construction?
From the week of October 7 to late fall 2019, CenterPoint Energy’s authorized contractor, Michels Corporation, will be replacing natural gas mains in North Mankato’s Pleasant View Drive Neighborhood. Construction will occur along the following streets:
- 520th Street for approximately one mile north from County Road 41
- Pleasant View Drive from County Road 41 to Restless Court
- Restless Court from Pleasant View Drive to Lookout Drive
- Lookout Drive from Restless Court to Lee Boulevard
- Lee Boulevard from Lookout Drive to Tower Boulevard
What are the estimated traffic impacts?
- Residents and local businesses will have access to their properties.
- Construction will occur in segments along the construction route, rather than all at once. Lane restrictions are anticipated in areas where active construction is occurring and are necessary to keep both the public and construction personnel safe.
- CenterPoint Energy’s authorized contractor, Q3 Contracting, will restore the areas affected by Michels Corporation’s construction—typically the boulevard, lawn, sidewalk and road.
What is CenterPoint Energy’s mission, and how can I contact CenterPoint Energy?At CenterPoint Energy, we are committed to providing timely and relevant information to our customers and the general public to minimize inconvenience or disruption due to our construction activities. CNP has provided safe, clean and efficient natural gas service to Minnesota communities for more than 145 years. We are proud of this record and strive to improve it by educating the public about the benefits of natural gas at CenterPointEnergy.com/BeSafe.
Updates will be posted on our Project Status page below. For any questions, you can contact one of the following resources:
- Hannah Gullickson – 612-321-5546
Please reference the project name or number 90639962 when calling. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you. Thank you very much.