Minneapolis – South Burroughs Area
Scheduled Start Date: Spring 2021
Beginning this spring 2021 and lasting into fall 2021, CenterPoint Energy’s authorized contractors will work in Minneapolis along the following streets:
- 54th Street W. between France and Zenith Avenues S.
- Russell Avenue S. between 54th Street W. and Cromwell Drive
- Morgan Avenue S. between 53rd and 54th Streets W.
- Logan, Knox, James and Irving Avenues S. between 51st and 54th Streets W.
- Dupont Avenue S. between 53rd Street W. and Minnehaha Parkway W.
- Bryant Avenue S. between 54th Street W. and Minnehaha Parkway W.
While Michels Corporation will replace the natural gas main, connect the natural gas service lines to the new main, and move any inside residential meters outside, Q3 Contracting will restore the areas affected by Michels Corporation’s work. During this time, lane or parking closures may occur.
More details will be added closer to the project’s start date.