Project Status - Minneapolis - McNair Avenue N., 23rd Avenue N. and Glenwood Parkway
Where, when, and why is CenterPoint Energy performing construction?
From April to June 2019, CenterPoint Energy’s authorized contractor will be replacing natural gas mains along the following streets in Minneapolis:
- McNair Avenue N. between Washburn Avenue N. and 23rd Avenue N.
- 23rd Avenue N. between McNair Avenue N. and Queen Avenue N.
- Glenwood Parkway between Golden Valley Road and McNair Avenue N.
What are the estimated traffic impacts?
- Residents will have access to their properties at all times.
- Construction will occur in segments along the construction route, rather than all at once. Lane and road closures are anticipated in areas where active construction is occurring and are necessary to keep both the public and construction personnel safe.
- CenterPoint Energy’s authorized contractor will restore the areas affected by its construction—typically the boulevard, lawn, sidewalk and road.
What is CenterPoint Energy’s mission, and how can I contact CenterPoint Energy?
At CenterPoint Energy, we are committed to providing timely and relevant information to our customers and the general public to minimize inconvenience or disruption due to our construction activities. CNP has provided safe, clean and efficient natural gas service to Minnesota communities for more than 145 years. We are proud of this record and strive to improve it by educating the public about the benefits of natural gas at CenterPointEnergy.com/BeSafe.
Frequent updates will be posted on this Project Status page. For any questions, you can contact one of the following resources:
- Hannah Gullickson – 612-321-5546
Please reference the project name or number 83817889 when calling. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to serve you. Thank you very much.