electrical surge iconElectrical Surge Plan

Need to file a claim for repairs or replacement?

if your electronics fail as a result of an electrical surge event and a qualified electrician licensed by the State of Minnesota certifies the event, you can file a claim for reimbursement for repairs or replacement of the covered item up to $2,000 annually.

Submit a claim (PDF)

In order to file a claim, you will first need to contact a qualified electrician licensed by the state of MN. The electrician will need to confirm and classify that an electrical surge event occurred and provide you with a written invoice, statement, or form stating the broken or damaged electronics were as a result.
When you’re ready to file your claim, be sure to include a copy of the form, statement, or invoice provided by the electrician with your completed claims form linked above. For more information on submitting a claim, please read our complete Terms and Conditions.
If the cost to repair or replace your electronics exceeds the annual coverage amount of $2,000, you are responsible for paying the remaining cost of the repair or replacement of your covered electronic(s).

Need assistance?

Contact customer service: 800-657-3279