Daikin ranks first in global air conditioning sales because it offers reliable and efficient comfort. For over 90 years, Daikin has manufactured quality comfort systems to provide years of reliable cooling enjoyment—even in the hottest Minnesota weather!
Daikin Ductless Air Conditioners Deliver:
- Efficient performance - Better cooling with less energy, up to 21 SEER
- Quiet technology - Acoustically engineered sound control blanket
- Multi-zone systems - Save energy and control temperatures independently in up to five separate zones, with a single outdoor unit
- Leading warranties – up to 12-year parts and labor limited warranty
- Guaranteed comfort - Daikin's Comfort Promise & HSP's labor warranty
Request In-Home Consultation
Daikin Air Conditioner Warranty
Up to 12-year limited warranty on select air conditioner parts, labor and replacement from CenterPoint Energy's Home Service Plus (HSP). Manufacturer warranty may vary by model. Ask for details.
Ductless Air Conditioners page to answer your questions about cooling options, cost and the installation process. Ask about our 24-month no interest financing and flexible payment options.
Get a FREE in-home consultation from HSP and one of our heating-and-cooling professionals will help you find which brand and model is right for cooling your home. Trusted for 80+ years, HSP is Minnesota’s largest service provider of home appliance repair, replacement and maintenance.
More Features of Daikin Air Conditioning:
- All-aluminum evaporator coils that provide superior corrosion resistance
- SmartCoil ™ technology, that uses up to 25% less refrigerant
- Advanced technology: Named to “100 Most Innovative” companies in the world (Forbes, 2014)
- Made in USA
Request more information
Call 612-342-4610 in the Minneapolis/St.Paul metro area; toll-free877-HSP-1664 in Greater Minnesota, or simply use our online form to request a free in-home consultation. Remember to ask about our interest-free financing options available through CenterPoint Energy's Home Service Plus.
*Some geographic restrictions apply.