Outages Happen, But They Don't Have to Happen to You
Power outages can create major disruption in your life. There are many things that can cause power outages:
- Weather – rain, wind, ice, lightning and storms
- Fallen trees
- Human error- auto, construction, and industrial accidents
- Animals in nature
Ask yourself: Can I afford to not have a generator?
- Do I live in an area with unpredictable weather and frequent storms?
- Do I occasionally work from home or have a home office?
- Do I utilize any electrical medical devices at home?
- How long will my food stay safe without electricity?
- How much heat and humidity can I or family members tolerate in the summer and freezing temperatures in the winter?
A professional installed natural gas generator will turn itself on automatically during any power outages leaving you with comfort, security and peace of mind for you, your family and your home. When the power goes out, you power on.