Save Energy and Money While Keeping Your Home Comfortable
|Forced-air furnace replacement||92% - 93.9% AFUE||$150|
|94% - 95.9% AFUE ||$300|
|96% or higher AFUE||$400 |
|Boiler||83.5% - 90.9% AFUE||$300|
|91% or higher AFUE ||$500 |
Combination Unit - Tankless water|
heater and air handler
|.87% UEF or higher||$400|
|Wi-Fi enabled programmable||$25|
- You, the customer, can install the thermostat or your heating professional can and you will still receive a rebate.
- Used with natural gas furnaces for primary heat
- Currently manufactured: examples of eligible thermostats
How the Program Works
- Buy and install the best qualifying heating system for your home between Jan. 1 - Dec. 31.
- Have your heating dealer submit a rebate application for your installation (including electronic copy of the dated invoice) through our online rebate processing system.
- We’ll notify you when the rebate application has been submitted and again when payment is approved. Note: providing your heating dealer with your email address allows for faster notification.
- Receive your rebate check within eight weeks of when we get the completed rebate application.
Please note: This rebate offer is only available for Minnesota residential heating customers who receive natural gas service from CenterPoint Energy. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis.