We are here for you during these uncertain times, working every day to deliver safe, reliable energy. Read on to see how we are caring for you, our communities and our employees. We remain in close consultation with appropriate governmental and other entities and will adjust our response as CDC guidelines and circumstances may require.
For the latest update and information, please visit our Coronavirus site.
My Account Online
Staying at home? Manage your account whenever, wherever with My Account:
- 24/7 access to all your account information anywhere and on any device.
- No more storing and filing bills. You can view or download 13-months of bills in PDF form.
- Skip the paper clutter and go paperless. Just in time for Earth Day.
- Make paying your bill easy and convenient with AutoPay.
- Sign up for helpful appointment and bill reminders.
- Use our FREE My Energy Analyzer tool to help you calculate better energy savings.
Click here for more details
Are you having trouble paying your bill? We’re here to help. Learn more about making a payment arrangement or asking for an extension
. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have temporarily suspended disconnection of natural gas for nonpayment.
Tips to Help You Pass the Time and Save
We understand you might be spending more time at home, so here are some tips to help you save money and energy:
- When washing your hands, turn off the faucet to save hot water.
- Cut your energy use in half by switching the temperature setting from hot to warm when washing your clothes.
- Clean your dryer lint trap to save energy and keep your home safe.
- Don’t open that oven door! If the oven door is opened while cooking, the temperature inside can drop 10 or more degrees. Save energy and your precious baked goods be setting a timer and only checking after your timer goes off.
For more easy money-saving ideas, visit
Spring into Savings with a Water Heater Rebate
Save now with a rebate and for years to come with lower energy bills on energy efficient
water heaters for your home
Our Measures to Protect You
Safety is our core value, now and always. Here are the safety measures we are taking:
- We are keeping our workforce healthy by emphasizing good hygiene and frequently cleaning and disinfecting facilities and equipment.
- We are taking extra precautions to schedule and execute safe service visits.
- Efforts will be taken to resolve service issues without entering your home.
- If we do need to enter your home, we will review our COVID-19 safety precautions with you, and we will only enter your home if you give us permission.
- Our employees are equipped with additional safety equipment, such as masks and gloves, to protect your home and family.
- We will maintain a safe social distance and skip the handshakes.
For the latest update and information, please visit our
Call 811 Before You Dig
Spring is here, and you may be spending extra time at home working in the yard. For your safety, you are required by law to call 811 at least two to three working days before you plan to dig so your underground utility lines can be marked. For more information, visit our
Call Before You Dig web page.
In a public utility scam, criminals pose as utility company representatives and try to steal customers’ money or personal information.
Together, we can stop public utility scammers from stealing your money and identity. Here are tips to protect yourself.
- DO NOT communicate or interact with suspicious phone calls, emails or text messages. Scammers can manipulate caller ID. You should hang up and call the phone number on your bill to make sure you’re talking to us.
- Never let anyone into your home to check electrical wiring, natural gas pipes, water pipes, or appliances unless you have scheduled an appointment or have reported a problem.
- Ask to see identification before allowing a utility worker near you or into your residence. Call the number on our website to see if our employee is scheduled to be at your home.
- Don’t give your banking or credit card information over the phone. Our phone agents will NEVER personally request it.
Find more information on
common utility scams
Help your neighbors in need
Customer Care Fund, your generous support will help families who are going through financial hardships and are unable to pay their natural gas bill. Your tax-deductible gift will go right to your community ... maybe even to someone you know.
Help us serve you safely
Your safety and well-being is our number one priority. Learn more about the
measures we’re taking to safely serve you and how you can help us if you schedule a service visit or we need to visit your home:
- For our mutual protection, we will explain the work to be done and ask you some questions
- Please let us know if someone in the home has been sick or quarantined.
- After we have explained our safety precautions, let us know if you are comfortable with our process or if you want to reschedule.
- Use our self-service options to manage your account online, including paying your bill, making a payment arrangement or asking for an extension; sign up for service alerts.