Automatic payment with AutoPay makes bill paying simple. You can relax, knowing that your bill will be paid when you’re on vacation or simply busy with other things. Register today and take one thing off your to-do list.
Here’s how this free and secure service works:
- Your payment is automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account each month*.
- You still receive an itemized CenterPoint Energy bill for your records.
- Your payments will be recorded on your bank statements.
- You can stop any withdrawal by notifying us three days before the scheduled withdrawal date.
- You may discontinue your participation in the AutoPay program at any time.
Two ways to enroll — It's easy!
By bill. Just sign and date the form on the back of your bill and return with payment. It's that easy!
sign into My Account and enroll. Just choose "AutoPay" under Billing & Payment Options which will be located on the right of your account detail screen.
*Note: If you have a past-due balance on the account you registered for AutoPay, that balance will be automatically withdrawn from your bank or savings account within 3 days of your registration. All future bills will be marked, “DO NOT PAY — ACCOUNT WILL BE DRAFTED.”