How we are protecting our customers from COVID-19
Safety is our core value, now and always, for our employees and our customers.
- We are keeping our workforce healthy by emphasizing good hygiene and frequently cleaning and disinfecting facilities and equipment.
- We are taking extra precautions to schedule and execute safe service visits.
- Efforts will be taken to resolve service issues without entering the home or building.
- If we do need to enter your home or building, we will review our COVID-19 Safety Precautions document with you (view example), and we will only enter your home to do the work if you give us your permission.
- Employees are equipped with additional safety equipment, such as masks and gloves, to protect your home and those who live in it.
- We will maintain a safe social distance and skip the handshakes for awhile.
What you can do to help us serve you
- For our mutual protection, we will explain the work to be done and ask you some questions.
- Please let us know if someone in the home has been diagnosed with the coronavirus or is being quarantined or monitored.
- Let us know if you are comfortable with our process or if you want to reschedule.
- Use our self-service options to manage your account online, including paying your bill, making a payment arrangement or asking for an extension; sign up for service alerts.
Information for our home services customers
Texas, Louisiana, and Arkansas customers