Cash for Customers - For replacement of natural gas models and new construction
Natural Gas Heating Systems
|Forced-air furnace||90% to 94.9% AFUE||$400|
|Forced-air furnace||95% AFUE or greater||$600|
|Smart thermostat installed with any qualifying heating system*||ENERGY STAR® qualified||$50|
Combination Unit - Forced-air furnace and tankless water heater|
95% AFUE or greater (furnace) and
Tankless water heater
*To qualify for a rebate, smart thermostat must meet program qualifications:
- Installed with a new heating system that qualifies for a rebate
- Must be ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Currently manufactured
- Used with natural gas furnaces for primary heat
- One programmable thermostat per heating system installed
- Professional installation required
Cash for dealers
Receive a $50 dealer incentive for each qualifying heating system rebate and $100 for each qualifying combination unit rebate processed listing your company as the installer ($50 for HVAC contractor). In order for CenterPoint Energy to issue ongoing incentive payments to dealers, we must have a current copy of your Form W-9 on file. We update W-9 files every two years in compliance with tax laws.
How the program works
- Work with your customers to determine the best heating system for their home or business that qualifies for a rebate. Install the furnace between Jan. 1 – Dec. 31 and submit the rebate application by Dec. 31.
- Review the
Terms & Conditions.
- Complete an
online rebate application for your customers and builders.
Submit Online Rebate
If you are submitting a rebate for a heating/water heater combination unit, please use the rebate form below.
Combination Heating/Tankless Rebate Form
- Attach an electronic copy of the dated sales invoice to the online application. The invoice must include customer name, install date, brand, complete model number, serial number and applicable efficiency rating.
- We'll mail a rebate check to your customer or builder within eight weeks of receiving the completed rebate application.
Please note: This rebate offer is only available to Arkansas residential homes and businesses served with natural gas from CenterPoint Energy.
Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis. Some utility rebates are taxable under Internal Revenue Service rules. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to limit any rebate and conduct on-site inspection of installed equipment. All decisions by CenterPoint Energy regarding energy savings, cost savings, rebate amounts and approvals are final. CenterPoint Energy cannot guarantee energy savings and does not warrant rebated equipment.
Rebate program funds are budgeted on an annual basis. Rebate amounts and availability are subject to approval by the Arkansas Public Service Commission.