We Help You Offset Your Carbon Footprint
Green Balance for Businesses
Offset your carbon emissions by applying Green Credits to your natural gas purchase. Green Balance is a carbon-neutral gas purchase program for your company to manage its carbon footprint and meet greenhouse gas emissions reduction goals, while promoting environmental stewardship.
A Green Credit represents the reduction, avoidance or sequestration of one metric ton of carbon dioxide equivalent greenhouse gas emissions. Green Credits are the same as carbon credits or carbon offsets.
Green Fuel for Vehicles
CES supplies Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) and Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) to the fast-growing vehicle fuels market:
- Competitively priced natural gas supply for both private fleet and public CNG refueling stations
- Flexible price options to support different retail fuel sales models
- Daily supply management to balance consumption, manage costs and ensure availability
- High-pressure service to reduce compressor loads and improve efficiency
- CNG and LNG delivered on-site for temporary supply when pipeline access is not an option