Receive up to $1,700 in rebates
CenterPoint Energy’s High Efficiency Homes™ program for new construction offers a
$1,000 rebate to builders who construct new homes featuring efficient natural gas appliances.
In order to qualify for the rebate, builders must equip their new homes with the following:
- A primary natural gas heating source rated at 90 percent or greater AFUE
- A primary natural gas water heating source
- At least one other natural gas appliance
For additional natural gas equipment installed in the new home, take advantage of our other rebate programs:
- Ability to sell more upgrades
- The cost of home ownership includes monthly mortgage and utility expenses, and homes with natural gas appliances offer significantly lower energy bills that give your buyers monthly savings they can use to add upgrades without increasing their net monthly expenses
- More satisfied homebuyers
- More than 70 percent of prospective homebuyers prefer natural gas appliances
To learn more about how you can take advantage of this exciting new program, contact one of our energy efficiency team members.
Program dates: January 1 through December 31.
Rebates are rewarded on a first-come, first-served basis until funds are depleted. Rebate program funds are budgeted on an annual basis. Rebate amounts and availability are subject to approval by the Oklahoma Corporation Commission.
Complete the application below. Simply type your information in the interactive fields and then print your completed form. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on the back of the rebate application.