Commercial and industrial customers with a valid CenterPoint Energy account number.
What are the benefits?
Beyond the no-cost measures, including low-flow spray valves and faucet aerators (PDF), the program offers rebates toward energy efficient equipment and processes that save energy. Depending on the facility type and operating characteristics, eligible measures may include:
Packaged HVAC unit heaters
Steam trap replacement
How does the Commercial & Industrial Program work?
Please follow the steps below to participate:
- Sign and submit the Participation Agreement to enroll.
- The Program Administrator will contact you to determine eligibility and specific gas-saving measures that fit your organization’s needs.
- Work with the Program Administrator to discuss project opportunities around natural gas efficiency, including no-cost direct install measures.
- Schedule any required pre-installation inspections to allow the Program Administrator to quantify prospective energy savings and to reserve rebates for any selected (custom) projects.
- Complete projects and post-installation inspection(s).
- Receive rebate dollars from CenterPoint Energy and benefit from future years of energy and utility bill savings. Download Participation Agreement (PDF)