2018 Power Tools for Nonprofits Conference
CenterPoint Energy hosts our 25th Annual renowned community conference with 24 sessions where experts from various fields share their knowledge in fund development, best practices, human resources, management strategies, marketing/public relations, organizational effectiveness, leadership, professional/career development and more, including:
- Helping to sustain the viability of nonprofits in tough economic climate & challenging times
- Improving participants' effectiveness professionally and personally through education & available resources
- Increasing staff and volunteer morale, productivity and creativity
- Inspiring, motivating and energizing participants' potential as they strive for excellence
This conference has supported professional staff and volunteers from diverse organizations such as social service agencies, community organizations, faith-based groups, government, schools and other educational institutions, business and professional associations.
Join us from
7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m. on
Nov. 14, 2018 at
NRG Center, One NRG Park, Houston, Texas 77054.
- The conference fee is $49 until
Nov. 9. Registration after Nov. 9 will be $75 and will only be available onsite.
- The fee for fulltime students is $25.
- Exhibitor costs are $150 (for profit) and $75 (nonprofit)
2018 Keynote Speaker, Sessions and Presenter Bios will be posted in August. Registration will open in mid-September. Please call University of Houston Downtown if you have any questions.
"Great conference at a great value."
Amy Arnold, IPMA
"This is a great opportunity to learn, grow, applaud your team and shine!"
Janelle Varnado, Wesley Community Center
"The Power Tools Conference by far exceeded my expectations and I will be sure to attend in the future."
Johna Reiss, BakerRipley