2019 Power Tools for Nonprofits Conference
CenterPoint Energy hosts our 26th annual renowned community conference where experts from various fields share their knowledge in fund development, best practices, human resources, management strategies, marketing/public relations, organizational effectiveness, leadership, professional/career development and more. Conference sessions are designed for:
- Helping to sustain the viability of nonprofits in tough economic climate & challenging times
- Improving participants' effectiveness professionally and personally through education & available resources
- Increasing staff and volunteer morale, productivity and creativity
- Inspiring, motivating and energizing participants' potential as they strive for excellence
This conference has supported professional staff and volunteers from diverse organizations such as social service agencies, community organizations, faith-based groups, government, schools and other educational institutions, business and professional associations.
Join us from 7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Nov. 20, 2019 at NRG Center, One NRG Park, Houston, Texas 77054.
- The conference fee is $59 until
Nov. 16. Registration after Nov. 16 will be $85 and will only be available onsite at NRG Center.
- The fee for fulltime students is $25.
- Exhibitor costs are $150 (for profit) and $75 (nonprofit)
- NRG Center offers parking for $15, cash only
Testimonials from Participants
“This was an awesome experience to share with others who are operating in areas of their passion!”
“Great price, insight and speakers. Appreciate the layout of sessions.”
“The sessions looked even more interesting than last year. I wanted to attend more…but I cannot attend multi sessions at the same time.”
“This conference delivered exceptional skills for any nonprofit organization. The speakers were relevant and precise. Each session I attended allowed for future development and for successful outcomes.”