Water Heater Rebates
After home heating, hot water is the second largest user of energy in your home – accounting for 15 percent of your total energy use.
Replacing your water heater when you upgrade your heating system or before it leaks will save you time and money.
Save energy & money with a high efficiency natural gas water heater
Ask your heating dealer, plumber or retailer for a natural gas water heater that will qualify for a rebate and fit your household needs while helping lower your energy bills.
|Tank||.62 - .66 EF||$50|
|Tank||.64 - .67 EF||$100|
|Tankless ||.80 and higher EF||$250|
How the program works
1. Work with the dealer, plumber or retailer of your choice to determine the best high-efficiency natural gas water heater for your home that qualifies for a rebate. Buy and install the water heater in your home between
January 1 -
December 31, 2016.
2. Complete an application. Simply type your information in the interactive fields and then print your completed form. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on back of rebate application.
Download Rebate Form
3. Have your dealer or installer sign the rebate application form.
4. Attach a copy of your dated sales invoice that shows the detail of the water heater purchased.
5. Mail us the completed application including required signatures, along with dated sales invoice. Submit all requested paperwork by Dec. 31 in the calendar year of installation.
Water Heater Rebate Program
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
We'll mail your rebate check within eight weeks of receiving your completed rebate application.
Please note: This rebate offer is only available for Mississippi residential customers who receive natural gas service from CenterPoint Energy. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis.