Water Heater Rebates
Save Energy and Money With a High-Efficiency Natural Gas Water Heater
After home heating, hot water is the second largest user of energy in your home – accounting for 15 percent of your total energy use. Save now with a rebate and for years to come with lower energy bills.
Replacement of a Natural Gas Water Heater or New Construction
|Tank (40 gallons or more)||.62 or greater EF||$75 |
|Tank (less than 40 gallons)||.64 or greater EF||$75|
|Tankless||.80 or greater EF||$500|
Rebates are rewarded on a first-come, first-serve basis until funds are depleted. Rebate program funds are budgeted on an annual basis. Rebate amounts and availability are subject to approval by the Arkansas Public Service Commission.
How the Program Works
We will mail your rebate check within eight weeks following the receipt of your completed application.
- Work with the dealer, plumber or retailer of your choice to determine the best high-efficiency natural gas water heater for your home that qualifies for a rebate. Buy and install the water heater in your home between January 1 - December 31, 2016.
- Complete the application below. Simply type your information in the interactive fields and then print your completed form. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on the back of the rebate application.Download Rebate Form
- Have your dealer or installer sign the rebate application form.
- Be sure to list the number of occupants in the home on the rebate application. We are unable to process the application without this information.
- Attach a copy of your dated sales invoice that shows the equipment purchased. Make sure the invoice includes customer name, install date, brand, complete model number and serial number.
- Mail us the completed application including required signatures, along with dated sales invoice. In order to secure your rebate, submit all the paperwork by the calendar year end (December 31).
Water Heater Rebate Program
P.O. Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
Please note: This rebate offer is only available for Arkansas or the Texas communities of Texarkana, Nash, Redwater or Wake Village residential heating customers who receive natural gas service from CenterPoint Energy. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis.
Some utility rebates are taxable under Internal Revenue Service rules. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to limit any rebate and conduct on-site inspection of installed equipment. All decisions by CenterPoint Energy regarding energy savings, cost savings, rebate amounts and approvals are final. CenterPoint Energy cannot guarantee energy savings and does not warranty rebated equipment.