Heating System Rebates
Save Energy and Money While Keeping Your Home Comfortable
Save money today and for years to come, with lower energy bills.
Reduce your energy consumption as well as your impact on the environment.
|Forced-air furnace||90% to 94.9% AFUE||$400|
|Forced-air furnace||95% or higher AFUE||$600|
|Hydronic heating system||82% or higher AFUE||$400|
|Forced-air furnace||80% to 89.9% AFUE||$125|
|Forced-air furnace||90% or higher AFUE||$175|
Rebates are rewarded on a first-come, first-serve basis until funds are depleted. Rebate program funds are budgeted on an annual basis. Rebate amounts and availability are subject to approval by the Arkansas Public Service Commission.
How the program works
- Buy and install a qualifying heating system for your home between January 1 - December 31, 2016.
- Fill in the interactive fields of the application and then print it. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on the back of the rebate application.
Download Rebate Form (PDF)
- Have your dealer sign the rebate application form.
- Attach a copy of your dated sales invoice that shows the equipment purchased.
- Mail us the completed application, including required signatures, along with your dated sales invoice. Submit all requested paperwork by December 31 of the calendar year of installation.
Heating System Rebate Program
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
- Receive your rebate check within eight weeks following the receipt of your completed application.
Please note: This rebate offer is only available for Arkansas or the Texas communities of Texarkana, Nash, Redwater or Wake Village customers who receive natural gas service from Center Point Energy. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis.
Some utility rebates are taxable under Internal Revenue Service rules. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to limit any rebate and conduct on-site inspection of installed equipment. All decisions by CenterPoint Energy regarding energy savings, cost savings, rebate amounts and approvals are final. CenterPoint Energy cannot guarantee energy savings and does not warranty rebated equipment.