Give your homebuyers the savings and comfort of a tankless water heater and furnace combination
CenterPoint Energy's combination unit rebate helps your customers receive a rebate of $1,500 on a qualifying tankless water heater/forced-air furnace combination unit. Our rebate program makes it more affordable to install this equipment to save customers money today and in the years to come.
(Forced-air furnace and tankless water heater)
≥ 95% AFUE (furnace)
tankless water heater
How the Program Works
- Work with the dealer or plumber of your choice to determine the best natural gas water heater for the homes you build. Install a qualifying water heater in the homes you build between Jan. 1 - Dec. 31.
- Work with your dealer or plumber to complete a rebate application. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on back of rebate application.
Combination Unit Rebate Form (PDF)
- Have your dealer or installer sign the rebate application form.
- Attach a copy of your dated sales invoice that shows the equipment purchased. Make sure the invoice includes customer name, the install date, brand, complete model number and serial number.
- Mail us the completed application, including required signatures, along with your dated sales invoice. In order to secure your rebate, submit all requested paperwork by the calendar year end, Dec. 31.
Combination Unit Rebate Program
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
- Receive your rebate check within eight weeks following the receipt of your completed application.
Please note: This rebate offer is only available for Arkansas or the Texas communities of Texarkana, Nash, Redwater or Wake Village customers who receive natural gas service from Center Point Energy. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis.
Some utility rebates are taxable under Internal Revenue Service rules. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to limit any rebate and conduct on-site inspection of installed equipment. All decisions by CenterPoint Energy regarding energy savings, cost savings, rebate amounts and approvals are final. CenterPoint Energy cannot guarantee energy savings and does not warranty rebated equipment.
Rebate program funds are budgeted on an annual basis. Rebate amounts and availability are subject to approval by the Arkansas Public Service Commission.