Terms & Conditions
Water Heater Rebate Online Form
The qualifying equipment must be installed in an Arkansas home or business served with natural gas from CenterPoint Energy between January 1 and December 31. The completed Online Rebate Form must be submitted no later than December 31 in the year in which equipment was installed.
CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to inspect the installed equipment.
Fuel switching from electric to natural gas is not eligible for rebate.
Equipment installed under warranty replacement does not qualify for the rebate.
Who Recieves the Rebate
- Plumbers and dealers are not eligible to receive their customer’s rebate.
- Building contractors should negotiate with homeowners to determine who receives the rebate.
- CenterPoint Energy is not responsible for determining who receives final payment under this program.
Required Energy Ratings
- For a rebate to apply the new equipment must be listed and AFUE verified on the current Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute or ENERGY STAR® website.
- For the current heating system rebates and energy ratings please visit the
Water Heater Rebates page.
Attach Proof of Purchase and Installation
Dated invoice must include:
- Purchaser name
- Installation address
- Brand of water heater
- Complete model number
- Complete serial number of water heater
- Dealer company name and address
- CenterPoint Energy is not responsible if the dealer does not provide accurate information about the amount of a rebate or equipment eligibility.
- It is the responsibility of the dealer and the purchaser to ensure that the program requirements are met. If program requirements are not met, no rebate will be paid.
- Rebate qualifications and amounts are subject to change.
- CenterPoint Energy Conservation Improvement Program (CIP) rebate programs may be cancelled or changed at any time.
- CenterPoint Energy issues a cash rebate not utility bill credits.