Natural Gas Cooking Ranges
Help your customers double their savings with a rebate and lower energy bills
A natural gas range will cook nearly two meals with the same amount of energy it takes to cook one meal with an electric model.
replacement of an electric stove to
a natural gas model installation is eligible for a rebate** (new construction does not apply)||up to $300|
How the program works
- Help your customers and builders determine the best natural gas cooking range for their needs, and they will save with a rebate when they purchase and install a natural gas clothes dryer in their home between Jan. 1 - Dec. 31.
- Generate the rebate application for your customers below. Simply type your information in the interactive fields and then print the completed form. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on back of rebate application.
Cooking Range Rebate form (PDF)
- The rebate application must be signed by a representative of your company and the purchaser of the equipment
- Attach a copy of the dated invoice for the purchase of the new natural gas cooking range and an invoice for the cost of the gas line installation. Make sure the sales receipt includes the date, brand, complete model number, and serial number, along with the cost of the dryer.
Required: Application must include the name of the old brand, complete model number and serial number of the replaced equipment, if not new construction.
- Mail us the completed application including required signatures, along with dated sales invoice. In order to secure your rebate, submit all the paperwork by the calendar year end (Dec 31).
Natural Gas Cooking Range Rebate
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
- We'll mail your customer or builder a rebate check within eight weeks following the receipt of your completed application.
For more information, send us an
email or call 888-498-0409.
Please note: This rebate offer is only available for an individually metered residential home on CenterPoint Energy service lines in Oklahoma. This offer only applies for the replacement of an electric stove to a natural gas model.
Program funds are limited. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis.
Some utility rebates are taxable under Internal Revenue Service rules. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to limit any rebate, and conduct on-site inspection of installed equipment. All decisions by CenterPoint Energy regarding energy savings, cost savings, rebate amounts and approvals are final. CenterPoint Energy cannot guarantee energy savings and does not warrant rebated equipment, nor do we recommend any particular brands/models or installation contractors.
Rebate program funds are budgeted on an annual basis. Rebate amounts and availability are subject to approval by the Oklahoma Corporation Commission.