Cash for Customers - For replacement of natural gas models and new construction
Natural Gas Heating Systems
||90% to 94.9% AFUE
||95% AFUE or greater
|Smart thermostat installed with any qualifying heating system*
||ENERGY STAR® qualified
Combination Unit - Forced-air furnace and tankless water heater
95% AFUE or greater (furnace) and
Tankless water heater
*To qualify for a rebate, smart thermostat must meet program qualifications:
Cash for dealers
Receive a $50 dealer incentive for each qualifying heating system rebate and $100 for each qualifying combination unit rebate processed listing your company as the installer ($50 for HVAC contractor). In order for CenterPoint Energy to issue ongoing incentive payments to dealers, we must have a current copy of your Form W-9 on file. We update W-9 files every two years in compliance with tax laws.
How the program works
1. Work with your customers to determine the best heating system for their home. Install a qualifying heating system between Jan. 1 - Dec. 31.
2. Generate the appropriate rebate application for your customers and builders. Simply type your information in the interactive fields and then print your completed form. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on back of rebate application.
Heating System Rebate Form (PDF)
Combination Heating/Tankless Rebate Form (PDF)
3. The rebate application must be signed by a representative of your company and the purchaser of the equipment.
4. Be sure to list the number of occupants in the home on the rebate application. We are unable to process the application without this information.
5. Attach a copy of your date sales invoice that shows the equipment purchased. Make sure the invoice includes customer name, install date, brand, complete model number, serial number and applicable efficiency rating.
6. Mail us the completed application, including required signatures, along with your dated sales invoice. In order to secure your rebate, submit all the paperwork by the calendar year end (December 31).
Water Heater Rebate Program
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
7. We'll mail a rebate check to your customer or builder within 6 - 8 weeks following the receipt of your completed application.
Please note: This rebate offer is only available for Arkansas customers who receive natural gas service from CenterPoint Energy. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis. Some utility rebates are taxable under Internal Revenue Service rules. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to limit any rebate and conduct on-site inspection of installed equipment. All decisions by CenterPoint Energy regarding energy savings, cost savings, rebate amounts and approvals are final. CenterPoint Energy cannot guarantee energy savings and does not warrant rebated equipment.
Rebate program funds are budgeted on an annual basis. Rebate amounts and availability are subject to approval by the Arkansas Public Service Commission.