Project Status - Shreveport - Sewer Project 2019
What are CenterPoint Energy and the City of Shreveport doing for construction?
While the City of Shreveport will be replacing its water and sewer lines, CenterPoint Energy will be relocating its natural gas mains and service lines in coordination with the city. For more information on the city’s project, please visit its web page here
CenterPoint Energy’s project is expected to be complete around July 1, 2019. The construction areas will include the following streets:
- Brookwood Drive from Rosewood Lane to Ridgecrest Drive
- Hawthorne Drive at Torento Lane
- Hollyhock Drive at Acacia Lane
- Live Oak Drive from Shady Lane to Kingston Road
- Turner Drive from Brookwood Drive to Blom Boulevard
How can I contact CenterPoint Energy?
For questions about the project, please call Robert Westfall at 318-429-4235. CenterPoint Energy wants to thank you for your patience.