Project Status - Shreveport - Phase 70
Currently the crews from CenterPoint Energy are installing natural gas mains in the following areas:
- Topeka Street and Gilbert Drive
- Topeka Street and Magnolia Avenue
- Jordan Street and Gilbert Drive
- Centenary Boulevard and Jordan Street
- Centenary Boulevard and Olive Street
What is CenterPoint Energy doing for construction?
Crews from CenterPoint Energy have begun the Phase 70 project in Shreveport this 2018 construction season. The crews will be performing the following work:
- The crews will be installing natural gas mains along Topeka Street, Gilbert Drive, Magnolia Avenue, Jordan Street, Centenary Boulevard and Olive Street.
- The crews will be connecting natural gas service lines to the installed mains along the aforementioned streets.
How may construction affect customers?
As part of this main project, the crews will also be replacing several natural gas service lines that connect from the main to the customer's property. Customers will experience a short disruption of gas service as the crews are installing the gas service line.
Crews may have to dig in the ground on your property in the utility easement to complete the task of service and main distribution line replacement. If a customer’s property is disturbed, CenterPoint Energy will restore the hard and soft surfaces affected by construction at no cost to you.
How can I contact CenterPoint Energy?For questions about the project, please call Ricky Dunn at 318-286-7347. CenterPoint Energy wants to thank you for your patience.