Records show that customers who had a furnace tune-up performed by HSP technicians experienced 1/3 less breakdowns than customers who did not have annual maintenance.
Your tune-up will also include an important Safety Check of your furnace or boiler for presence of Carbon Monoxide (CO) at the time of the tune-up.
For only $114.95*, our Furnace or Boiler Tune-up will include the following:
- Check furnace or boiler for the presence of CO at the time the check is performed
- Check combustion chamber/heat exchanger condition
- Check burner flame for proper characteristics including gas and air adjustment; clean burner, as necessary, at no additional cost
- Check pilot/igniter operation; clean pilot as necessary
- Check motors, oil as needed (oil pump if boiler); replace belts, if necessary, at no additional cost
- Check condition of vent pipe to chimney and draft intensity
- Remove dust and scale from the burner compartment and other key parts as needed
- Check flame sensor or pilot safety timing and replace thermocouple, as necessary, at no additional cost
- Check condition of blower wheel and clean, as necessary
- Check furnace filters and indicate proper replacement size
We will also:
- Restart furnace or boiler
- Check operational control sequence, including safety controls and thermostat
- Provide a written record of your furnace or boiler tune-up
- Provide answers to your questions on operating and maintaining your furnace's efficiency
Cost: $114.95 in the Twin Cities Metro Area. $104.95 in Greater Minnesota. Or add an annual furnace tune-up to your HSP Repair Plan for only $8.00 more per month.
To schedule this service, call 612-333-1664 in the Twin Cities Metro area, or toll free 1-800-333-9365.Or complete our online request form. *Twin Cities Metro pricing. Please call us for prices in Greater Minnesota.