Automatic payment makes bill paying a cinch. Your monthly natural gas payment is automatically deducted from your bank account. You can relax, knowing that your bill will be paid when you’re on vacation or simply busy with other things. Best of all, it eliminates your worries about missing a payment due date.
Here’s how this free and secure service works:
- Your payment is automatically withdrawn from your checking or savings account each month.
- You can still receive an itemized CenterPoint Energy bill for your records or pair with paperless billing.
- Your payments will be recorded on your bank statements.
- You can stop any withdrawal by notifying us three days before the scheduled withdrawal date.
- You may discontinue your participation in the automatic payment program at any time by contacting us.
Two ways to enroll — It's easy!
By bill. Just sign and date the form on the back of your bill and return with payment. It's that easy!
Online. Register or sign into My Account and enroll. Just choose "Auto Pay" which will be located on the right of your account detail screen.
Note: Past-due balances will draft three days after your application is processed. All of your future bills will be marked, “DO NOT PAY— ACCOUNT WILL BE DRAFTED.”
Enroll today and take one thing off your to-do list.