The following is a complete description of CenterPoint Energy's current rates and tariffs for the Houston Division. Simply scroll through the selections below and click on the subject you wish to review. You'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Download it free.
- Rate Schedule No. R-2080-GRIP 2012 (Residential)
- Rate Schedule No. GSS-2080-GRIP 2012 (General Service Small)
- Rate Schedule No. GSLV-611-GRIP 2012 (General Service Large Volume)
- Rate Schedule No. PGA-9 (Purchased Gas Adjustment)
- Rate Schedule No. TA-9 (Tax Adjustment)
- Rate Schedule No. FFA-3 (Franchise Fee Adjustment)
- Rate Schedule No. MISC-10 (Miscellaneous Service Charges)
- Rate Schedule No. HS-1 (Hurricane Ike Surcharge)
- General Rules and Regulations
THIS SITE CONTAINS COPIES OF CENTERPOINT ENERGY'S TARIFFS. THE OFFICIAL TARIFFS ARE ON FILE WITH THE RAILROAD COMMISSION OF TEXAS. ALTHOUGH EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ENSURE THAT THE TARIFFS ON THIS SITE ARE ACCURATE AND ARE UPDATED ON A TIMELY BASIS, CENTERPOINT ENERGY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THEY ARE IDENTICAL IN EVERY RESPECT TO THE OFFICIAL TARIFFS ON FILE WITH THE RAILROAD COMMISSION OF TEXAS AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DIFFERENCES.