CenterPoint Energy's high-efficiency heating system rebate program provides rebates up to $500 when you replace your aging furnace or boiler with a high-efficiency model.
Save money today and for years to come, with lower energy bills. Reducing your energy consumption also reduces your impact on the environment.
|natural gas heating system||Efficiency rating||mail-in Rebate|
|Forced-air furnace replacement||92% to 93.9% AFUE||$150|
|94% to 95.9% AFUE||$300|
|96% or higher AFUE||$400|
|Forced-air furnace new construction||92% to 94.9%||$50|
|95% or higher AFUE||$350|
|Boiler||83.5% to 90.9% AFUE||$300|
|91% or higher AFUE||$500|
|New programmable |
thermostat with any qualifying heating system
Note: Rebate applies to the new equipment listed and AFUE verified in the Air-Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) directory.
How the program works
1. Work with the heating dealer of your choice to determine the best high-efficiency natural gas heating system for your home. Buy and install the heating system in your home between January 1 - December 31, 2015.
2. Complete the appropriate application below. Simply type your information in the interactive fields and then print your completed form. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on back of rebate application.
3. Have your dealer sign the rebate application form.
4. Attach a copy of your dated sales invoice that shows the equipment purchased.
5. Mail us the completed application, including required signatures, along with your dated sales invoice. Submit all requested paperwork by December 31 in the calendar year of installation.
Heating System Rebate Program
PO Box 59038
Minneapolis, MN 55459-0038
6. We'll mail your rebate check six to eight weeks following the receipt of your completed application.
For more information about this program, send us an email or call us 612-399-1545 or 888-525-1566.
Please note: This rebate offer is only available for Minnesota residential heating customers who receive natural gas service from CenterPoint Energy. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis.