CenterPoint Energy is pleased to offer a FREE Energy Efficiency Kit to residential natural gas heating customers in Minnesota. These free kits have been assembled to help you reduce your home’s energy use by increasing your home’s energy efficiency in simple, easy-to-use ways. Reducing your energy use is one of the easiest ways to save money on your energy bills.
Valued at $35, this absolutely free do-it-yourself starter kit is a great way to help you begin to save energy at home.
Included in each Energy Efficiency Kit:
- Low flow showerhead (1.5 gpm, chrome), includes Teflon pipe wrap
- Low flow kitchen swivel faucet aerator (1.5 gpm)
- Low flow bathroom faucet aerator (1.5 gm)
- Rope caulk (gray) – 90 ft.
- High-performance EDPM weatherstrip (brown)
- Insulating window film (3-pack)
- Outlet/switchplate foam gasket covers (24-pack)
- Water heater temperature gauge card
- Energy efficiency educational materials
Along with your Energy Efficiency Kit, you’ll also receive our More Comfort, Less Energy booklet, with easy, how-to instructions on installing the items included in your kit and other helpful energy-saving tips.
This offer is valid for CenterPoint Energy residential natural gas heating customers in Minnesota. Limited to one free Energy Efficiency Kit per customer/household, effective January 2013.
Order yours today! To place your online request, click here.
For more energy-saving tips, including downloadable fact sheets and more, click here.