CenterPoint Energy is pleased to offer a FREE Energy Efficiency Kit to residential natural gas heating customers in Minnesota. These free kits have been assembled to help you reduce your homeâ€™s energy use by increasing your homeâ€™s energy efficiency in simple, easy-to-use ways. Reducing your energy use is one of the easiest ways to save money on your energy bills.
Valued at $35, this absolutely free do-it-yourself starter kit is a great way to help you begin to save energy at home.
Included in each Energy Efficiency Kit:
- Low flow showerhead (1.5 gpm, chrome), includes Teflon pipe wrap
- Low flow kitchen swivel faucet aerator (1.5 gpm)
- Low flow bathroom faucet aerator (1.5 gm)
- Rope caulk (gray) â€“ 90 ft.
- High-performance EDPM weatherstrip (brown)
- Insulating window film (3-pack)
- Outlet/switchplate foam gasket covers (24-pack)
- Water heater temperature gauge card
- Energy efficiency educational materials
Along with your Energy Efficiency Kit, youâ€™ll also receive our More Comfort, Less Energy booklet, with easy, how-to instructions on installing the items included in your kit and other helpful energy-saving tips.
This offer is valid for CenterPoint Energy residential natural gas heating customers in Minnesota. Limited to one free Energy Efficiency Kit per customer/household, effective January 2013.
Order yours today! To place your online request, click here.
For more energy-saving tips, including downloadable fact sheets and more, click here.