Superior performance, cost savings, efficiency and environmental benefits are just a few great reasons why a natural gas clothes dryer is the smart choice for your laundry.
With CenterPoint Energy’s Natural Gas Clothes Dryer Rebate Program, you can cash in on the savings load after load. To help offset the initial purchase price, our money-saving rebate program offers customers up to a $500 rebate on the purchase and gas line installation of a natural gas clothes dryer.
Not only will you receive a great cash incentive up front, you’ll also stack up great savings for years to come.
|Natural gas clothes dryer||Rebate*|
|Only new construction and replacement of electric clothes dryer installations are eligible for a rebate**||$500|
*CenterPoint Energy will rebate the purchase and installation costs, not to exceed $500.
**CenterPoint Energy will examine natural gas usage history to confirm eligibility for electric replacement rebate levels.
Rebates are rewarded on a first-come, first-serve basis until funds are depleted. Rebate program funds are budgeted on an annual basis. Rebate amounts and availability are subject to approval by the Oklahoma Corporation Commission.
How the program works
1. Work with the appliance retailer of your choice to determine the best natural gas clothes dryer for your family’s needs. Purchase and install a natural gas clothes dryer in your home between January 1 - December 31, 2013. This offer only applies to new construction and replacement of electric clothes dryer installations.
2. Complete the application below. Simply type your information in the interactive fields and then print your completed form. Please review all program guidelines and requirements on back of rebate application.
3. Have your installer sign the rebate application form.
4. Attach a copy of your sales receipt for the purchase of your new natural gas dryer and an invoice for the cost of your gas line installation. Make sure the sales receipt includes the date, brand, complete model number, and serial number, along with the cost of the dryer.
Required: Application must include the name of the old brand, complete model number and serial number of the replaced equipment.
5. Mail us the completed application including required signatures, along with dated sales invoice. In order to secure your rebate, submit all the paperwork within 90 days of the installation date or by the calendar year (Dec. 31), whichever comes first.
Natural Gas Clothes Dryer Rebate
401 W. Capitol Ave., Suite 102
Little Rock, AR 72201
6. We'll mail your rebate check 6 - 8 weeks following the receipt of your completed application.
For more information, contact your Energy Efficiency Consultant at 580-250-5426, or send an email.
Please note: This rebate offer is only available for an individually metered residential home on CenterPoint Energy service lines in Oklahoma. This offer only applies to new construction and replacement of electric clothes dryer installations.
Program funds are limited. Rebates are paid on a first-come, first-served basis.
Some utility rebates are taxable under Internal Revenue Service rules. Customers are responsible for all applicable taxes.
CenterPoint Energy reserves the right to limit any rebate, and conduct on-site inspection of installed equipment. All decisions by CenterPoint Energy regarding energy savings, cost savings, rebate amounts and approvals are final. CenterPoint Energy cannot guarantee energy savings and does not warrant rebated equipment, nor do we recommend any particular brands/models or installation contractors.