Prepare now for the heating season ahead
Simple, inexpensive efforts can reduce energy usage and lower your bills this winter.
- Lower your thermostat to 68 F when you’re home and 58 F when you’re not, or at night.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Have your furnace tuned up annually to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- Change your furnace filter according to manufacturer specifications.
- Seal and caulk windows and doors.
- Lower your water heater’s temperature to 120 F.
For more information, click here.