Producer Services provides its customers fully integrated services to move natural gas from the wellhead to premium end-use markets – whether they operate a single-well, are a small to mid-size independent producer, or a major exploration and production company.
CenterPoint Energy Services (CES) Producer Services group has purchased natural gas directly from producers for more than 20 years. But we do more than just buy gas – we offer an array of services that allow customers to realize the greatest economic potential from their gas. We have the pipelines and other assets to move gas from the most active production territories – covering a five-state area that includes east and south Texas, southwest Arkansas, south Oklahoma, northwest Louisiana, and Pennsylvania.
We're experts in our business.
What we provide
- Supply management strategies
- Gathering and pooling services
- Downstream transportation services
- Firm interstate and intrastate transportation options
- Forward-price risk management
- Load forecasting and nominations
- Seasonal natural gas storage
- Daily and monthly pricing options
- Load following, scheduling, balancing
- Short- and long-term contracts
Producer Services customers
- Single-well producers
- Small to mid-size independent producers
- Bio-methane/landfill operators
- Major exploration and production companies
- Merchant buyers and sellers
About Producer Services
- Serves more than 90 producers
— From single-well, to small- or mid-size operators, to major exploration
and production companies
- Ongoing, significant growth in volume
— 2008 volumes = 28 Bcf
— 2009 volumes = 43 Bcf
— 2010 volumes = ~50 Bcf
- Backed by financially stable company with a 135-year history – CenterPoint Energy
CenterPoint Energy Services (CES) Producer Services operates in a five-state area, including east and south Texas, southwest Arkansas, south Oklahoma, northwest Louisiana, and Pennsylvania.
Producer Services has a quality program, excellent customer service and many satisfied customers. We sell, move and store gas. And we bear the risk of price and market volatility – so you won’t. You produce the natural gas – we’ll take it from there.
1111 Louisiana Street
Contact: Stacey Phillips
14785 Preston Road, #550