|Monthly Market Price is a CenterPoint Energy Services base agreement. It is a competitively priced supply and delivery service that provides a solid foundation for managing the complicated, sometimes confusing business of energy services procurement and management.
Call today! 800-495-9880
What is Monthly Market Price?
- Competitive, market-based natural gas supply program, suitable for any size business
- Firm or interruptible delivery options
- Base service agreement upon which to build natural gas price management strategies
- Multiple-year terms available
- Full requirements transportation service
Why should I consider it?
- Become part of a large customer pool with similar natural gas use patterns and geography, creating economies of scale that lower supply management costs
- Competitive market-determined prices
- Flexibility to lock future commodity or basis prices for future months and volumes
- Access to multiple price and risk management strategies
- Default monthly prices generally track the natural gas commodities market and/or standard utility sales rates
- Standard balancing, cash out and daily supply management included in rate
How much will it cost?
- Monthly price varies based on actual natural gas market conditions
- Price includes all pipeline transportation, standard balancing, cash out, fuel, and other associated fees
- Standard charges for utility delivery service apply
What else do I get?
- Ready access to detailed natural gas market information
- Simple, easily understood invoicing and multiple facilities can be billed on a single invoice
- Personal attention from your CenterPoint Energy Services account manager
- Daily supply management by experienced professionals working closely with customers’ facility personnel to minimize costs
- Multiple facilities can be grouped into a single price management or hedging strategy
- Security of doing business with a solid, experienced, national energy company