|Our Basis Price Lock service allows customers to lock the basis delivery cost for a fixed volume and term. This service can be combined with our Commodity Lock program for even greater price certainty.
Call today! 800-495-9880
What is Basis Price Lock?
- Manages the cost of natural gas for future months
- Locks the Basis or delivery cost portion of the monthly price
- Multiple basis points available, based on customer’s geographic location
- Individual prices by month or weighted average strip pricing for multi-month terms
- Non-locked volumes billed according to Base Agreement
- Terms up to three years
Why should I consider it?
- Provides some control over an increasingly volatile component of natural gas cost
- Helps manage energy expense budgets and brings predictability to energy costs
- Multiple facilities in multiple geographic locations can be locked with one transaction
- Combine with Commodity Price Lock for even greater price certainty
How much will it cost?
- All transaction fees are included in locked price
- Standard charges for utility delivery service apply
What else do I get?
- Can be added to existing CenterPoint Energy Services contracts
- Personal attention from your CenterPoint Energy Services account manager
- Ready access to detailed natural gas market information
- Simple, easily understood invoicing and multiple facilities can be billed on a single invoice
- Security of doing business with a solid, experienced, national energy company